HOW FATHER MIKE BRINGS CHRIST TO US
- Contemporary Christian Music Concert: Singing and playing
- Teaching concert: Contemporary Christian Music interspersed with timely spiritual and theological nourishment
- Day retreat, two day or three day retreat: For adults, men, women, married couples, college, youth
- Thematic retreats: Advent, Lent, Easter, Conversion, Sacraments, Happiness, Miracle, Fruitfulness…..
- Diocesan youth, young adult, men’s, women’s conferences
- Diocesan Eucharistic Congresses
- Faith Rallies
- Motivational speaking for colleges/universities/organizations
- Legatus mini retreats for Catholic professionals in US chapters
- Catholic radio
- Catholic television
- Mini retreats: Adoration/ Praise and Worship, Confessions, Holy Mass
- Adoration/ Praise and Worship, Lectio Divino
- Devotions, Adoration, Eucharistic Procession
For fourteen years I wondered if I ever would be able to produce a record. My answer to myself would consistently be “no.” Whenever I would be invited to instruct a parish mission or retreat, concert, or talk, people would repeatedly ask if I had a CD (or tape back in the day). My response would be “No, I don’t have one.”
My own reasons prevented the reality from ever coming to fruition:
- I just didn’t think that my music would be “good enough.”
- My spirituality is personal and dear to me. It really struck me oddly to pour my own personal spirituality on to a disk that could go anywhere.
- The resources needed for such a project are not negligible. The cost was a third deterrent.
One by one these obstacles were removed. Finally, in 2011, I resolved to go for it. I had reconciled myself to the fact that the Lord would use His relationship with me to speak to others. My sense of gifted inferiority could not stand in the way. Lastly, a wonderful and faithful married couple believed in me, perhaps more than I did, and helped to back the project. Thank you. The result was “NEVER MORE ME.”
Contest of Strength
It is amazing what Christ continues to do in my life! Jesus is all-merciful and apparently must have a “good sense of humor,” as He continues to sustain me, lead me and inspire me to give Him praise.
I am really thankful for this second CD, “CONTEST OF STRENGTH.” Folks, this is pretty cool. The entire project is so different from my first record which still holds a special place in my heart. This time, it’s more raw, more expressive, and ironically, more me.
May God bless you abundantly and give you Peace through His Son.
Father Mike Joly